So as most of you know Sphynx and I are hard at work improving the server day in and day out sense BETA release. So now that considerable work has been done I figured I would share with the player base what will be in are next client update!
*** NOTE ***
!!!!! SOME OF THESE UPDATES ARE NOT IN GAME YET BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT RELEASE THE NEW CLIENT !!!!!
- Draging items no longer freezes the client.
- Experience counter has been added.
- Organizing banks is now fixed and no longer moves items around at random.
- Over buying from the shops is now fixed.
- You no longer can wield the slayer gem.
- You can now teleport right to your task for a fee of 250k via the slayer gem.
- Some pathing issues have been fixed.
- Loyalty title interface has been added.
- The defence of some boss NPC's has been lowered for melee.
- Drop tables for Corp, Revents, GWD boss's, Tormented Demons has been lowered.
- Boss pets are being added slowly in batches.
- Stats have been adjusted on the Comp cape and Steadfast boots.
- Shops have been changed.
- Shop locations have been changed.
- More Icons have been added to the minimap.
- The correct banker has been added to Tzhaar place.
- Server announcements have been changed.
- Voting has been fixed with less sites now
- Pc has been Reworked
- Pc Shop has had point cost adjusted and junk items removed.
- Jad has had it's fight time reduced to the last 5 waves.
- Gambling Zone now has banks.
- Teleports have been adjusted with some new ones.
- Extreme zone has been removed.
- Donor zone now has more content.
- Many people were unaware on what some objects at home did, so we renamed them to be more obvious what they are
EXP. "Dark hole" has been renamed to "Strykewyrm Den"
- Some NPC's were removed from home
- Slayer master were moved to Edgeville dungeon (Subject to change).
- Highscore's have been improved.
- Owners/Admins are removed from highscores.
Thanks for reading and as always we are subject to any and all feedback! You can expect the new client by the end of the month!
Edited by Allen, 08 October 2017 - 08:21 AM.
Forgot some info