Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official Rules for Medieval Realm(M.R)

Rules Ban Mute Server

2 replies to this topic

Allen

Allen

Owner

• Owner
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChiraq
*** THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES OF MEDIEVAL REALM(M.R) ***

Asking for free items or staff.
   First time you will receive a warning.
   Second time you will get a 12-hour mute. This can be appealed on forums.

Offensive Language.
   Offensive language can be complex, so it should be handled by a case by case basis.
 Causal Cussing is Aloud. EXP. "Fuck yeah, dude!"
   Excessive cussing in a negative way will land you a warning then a mute.
   Outright threats and slurs will be an instant mute that will not be lifted until appealed on forums.

Luring or attempting to get another players password.
   LURING IS ALLOWED (SORRY YOU'RE TOO STUPID/GREEDY BUT IT IS ALLOWED.)
   However, if you lure with bug abuse or a glitch you will be banned until you appeal it on forums.
   In the event you lure a staff member with ::xteleto, I will IP-ban you and everyone involved on spot.

Auto clicking, Scripting and botting.
   Doing any of these will result in you being jailed until Sphynx or I reset the stat.
   Second offense will result in you being jailed until Sphynx or I reset all your stats and delete your bank.
   Third offense will get you banned until appealed on forums.

Bug Abuse
      Safe spotting is allowed for most things but if reported will be fixed.
   Doing anything to dupe items or glitch more gold in to the game is a perm ban if done on purpose.
        However, if reported rather than abused we do reward players very well.
   Lastly anything that is game breaking or crazy done on purpose will result in a ban that can be appealed on the forums.

Advertising.
   Try to avoid talking about other servers in yell/cc.
   Advertising another server is an IP-mute that can be appealed on forums.

Gambling.
  You are not allowed to spam in yell/cc that someone has scammed you.
   You must private message a staff member that you have been scammed.
   No action will be taken unless there is video evidence.
   After reviewing the video if YOU were scammed the player in question will be banned. This can be appealed on the forums.
   NO ITEMS WILL BE REFUNDED. GAMBLE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
   Asking staff repeatedly for a refund will result in a warning then a mute.

Player Killing.
   With this and gambling being the bread and butter of our server we would like to make are rules and stances clear on things.
   Ragging with video proof or it being seen by a staff member will get you jailed for 12 hours. This can be appealed on forums.
  Complaining about "I was lagging," or "I ate though" and starting a fight with someone you just pked or got pked by will get you a warning then a 12-hour mute. This can be appealed on forums.
  I understand pking is competitive but if you are someone we keep having to Warn/Mute you will not be un-muted after so many times.
  - Team pking is allowed.
   killing someone bossing in the wilderness is allowed. (Yes, this needs to be said...)
  killing someone skilling in the wilderness is allowed. (Yes, this needs to be said...)

And that concludes the rules for MedievalRealm(M.R)!

*Please note that these rules can change at anytime to ensure fair Gameplay.

Gucci Main

Gucci Main

LEGEND

• V.I.P
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Can you put this on main website. All players need to see this and be in the know

Allen

Allen

Owner

• Owner
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChiraq

Can you put this on main website. All players need to see this and be in the know

We're going to make ::rules take you to this very forums post.

Reply to this topic