Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

QUICK MONEY MAKING GUIDE FOR THE QUICK MONIES FOR THE NOOBIES

3 replies to this topic

hentai daddy

hentai daddy

• Player Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationArizona

(please imagine somebody reading this in a screaming Barry Allen voice)

HENLO THIS BE QUICK MONEY GUIDE FOR QUICK MONIES

IN THIS GUIDE I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE THE QUICK MONEY BEFORE ITS CHANGED (ill make a new one once this is changed i promise)

WHAT YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO DO IS GET YOURSELF A BUTTERFLY NET, THEN QUICKLY GET YOUR HUNTER UP TO 90 SO YOU CAN START CATCHING DRAGON IMPLINGS.

TWO OF THESE CUTE DUDES FLY AROUND IN THE HUNTER AREA FOUND IN THE SKILLING TELEPORTS

ONCE YOU CATCH THEM THERE'S NO REAL EASY WAY TO STORE THEM BUT YOU CAN TP BACK AND FORTH ALL YOU WANT FROM HOME TO THE HUNTER AREA.

THESE DUDES GO FOR ABOUT 338K A POP. (WOW THAT'S INCREDIBLE)

CATCH ABOUT 500 OF THESE BAD BOYS AND YOU'LL BE THINKING YOU NEVER HAVE TO VISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN.

THANK YOU FOR READ THIS IS QUICK GUIDE FOR QUICK MONIES.

Allen

Allen

Owner

• Owner
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChiraq

lol, just lol.

Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Owner
  • 62 posts

This got me lol'ing IRL..

Jinx

Jinx

Extreme Donator

• Extreme Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIn the middle of nowhere, next to nothing

Text is good, next time when you make some guide, please organize and use sections, differnt fonts (headings, pictures etc). But keep up the good work! You have my support!

HAHA-jinx.gif

Untitled-1.gif

JINX PRIVE https://www.youtube....MBDkMZp8JsP1Iiw

Dedicated player since may 7 2016

Reply to this topic