Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beginner Guide To Training

1 reply to this topic

GUNNSMOKEz

GUNNSMOKEz

gloвal мoderaтor

• Player Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Ok you probably thinking i know how to train so whats the point in this guide, but as I've noticed from playing many RSPS's most people train there main combat skills then realize that they are poor and decide to quit. so this is just a little TUT to help you make some Money and items along the way.

1: Go to the slayer guide south of (Home) bank

4a49d7bebafc4609a721aeadf2b1727c.png

Get a slayer task (9/10 you will get rock crabs as your first slayer task because of your combat level)
If you don't then ask for a easier slayer task.

Taking slayer tasks is one of the best ways to train whilst getting items and cash.

2: Always train Strength first as this will allow you to hit higher making the kills quicker, you can also train def to about 70 ( you may be thinking "i dont want to train def im going to be a pure" but its easier to kill bigger npcs for cash and items at first with def you can always reset defense  later on by talking to the town crier at (home)

126259de073c476c977736bddac8a903.png

3: Once you get to a level you feel comfortable to take on a more dangerous adversary use the mini games teleport and go to Barrows ( remember you will need high healing food or 43 prayer to make this worth while, bring a spade

f69a82ded8fc43318b6849375a4e5c56.png

I hope this quick Tut/money guide helped

• GUNNSMOKEz likes this

2ql4yo6.png
medieval-sig-adv.gif

Jinx

Jinx

Extreme Donator

• Extreme Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationIn the middle of nowhere, next to nothing

Nice tutorial @ GUNNSMOKEz

I give you 8/10, you know that skilling such as hunter is a good mothod also, mention it (and some more) in this guide any my opinion chages.

HAHA-jinx.gif

Untitled-1.gif

JINX PRIVE https://www.youtube....MBDkMZp8JsP1Iiw

Dedicated player since may 7 2016

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users