Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skilling point shop

jinx suggestion skilling

2 replies to this topic

Jinx

Jinx

Extreme Donator

• Extreme Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationIn the middle of nowhere, next to nothing

Hello Staff

I was thinking that at the moment skiller shop is kinda odd, you can use Bossing points as skilling points? That has to change. My following ideas are on pictures (all that what you add or do it in youre favor).

I

How to obtain skiller points

II

What skiller shop should have with point prices

I

Skiller points can be obtained by donateing skilling supplies to chest or NPC (Developer choice)

30f7d560be334a7894d0ae15ac56d9ec.png

II

Skiller shop should consist (skilling supplies, cosmetics, skilling pets)

Skilling supplies

4a923f5ea88c4ac49d16555f5561d226.png

2769303c7eff4839b29f80979b110a6c.png

Cosmetics

4efd7f729ba54cb4b9b6c0dd82b2a042.png

NB! I know some are in shop already but i mentioned all cosmetics that shoud be in that shop!

Skilling Pets

2dc258769ffa4e33b9a361c04f5a7a34.png

Than you for attention, this suggestion took me 2 hours of planning and i tought for players who seek for self proofing wants thes updates. Skilling could be much more enjoyable with rewards that boost things abit. Give a feedback what you think and if somethings dont fit here let me know. Also i know you guys mention that cooking gaunthlets, flowers are in shop for 1 gp, well it can always be removed...

• GUNNSMOKEz and hypocriticle like this

HAHA-jinx.gif

Untitled-1.gif

JINX PRIVE https://www.youtube....MBDkMZp8JsP1Iiw

Dedicated player since may 7 2016

Kill Switch

Kill Switch

Ex-Staff Member

• V.I.P
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

I Love This Idea! Hell yeah man!

• Jinx and Kill Switch like this
Kill%20Switch.png

GUNNSMOKEz

GUNNSMOKEz

gloвal мoderaтor

• Player Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

love the this idea mate, there are a lot of players that prefer skilling over pvm and pvp this would help cater to a much broader player base and contribute to bring new players to the server. Hopefully alot of this if not all could be implemented into the game soon, it would go very nicely with the stuff we already have being made.

• Jinx and GUNNSMOKEz like this

2ql4yo6.png
medieval-sig-adv.gif

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jinx, suggestion, skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users